I am currently OPEN to review requests! I just ask that you read through my policy before requesting so I can ensure we’re on the same page. Forewarning that I can be picky in what I decide to read as I wouldn’t want to half-ass a review and my time is valuable as I have a lot of projects I tend to in addition to working full time!
I strongly prefer physical ARCs when possible but I’ll happily accept digital ARCs for my Kindle as well!
Please also understand that I reserve the right to decline any review request but if I do accept I will always post a review. That said, if I don’t like the book and can’t finish it I will be honest about that but I will also explain my reasoning.
GENRES I READ:
- Young Adult (of any genre really)
- Literary Fiction
- Women’s Fiction
- Historical Fiction (this may vary though I’m picky about this genre but when I love it, I love it.)
- LGBT Fiction
GENRES I MAY PASS ON:
- Non-Fiction – I rarely read it.
ALL OTHER MEDIA (VIDEO GAMES, TELEVISION, MOVIES)
I am open to reviewing films, television shows, and video games as well. I do write for three media sites, HiddenRemote, SpoilerTV and 1428elm, if you have something you think would be a good fit for either please mention it to me. I can’t promise you that I will be able to post about it on the sites but I can try to if I believe it is a good fit and therefore get you more publicity!
As for rules, it’s pretty much the same guidelines as for books although I’m more flexible and open to more in this regard so it never hurts to ask!
BEFORE REQUESTING PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE FOLLOWING:
- A summary and the release date of the book in question.
- How long do I have before you need the review by, (be honest please, yes it may influence my decision but I don’t think either of us want to be blindsided).
- Why you want me to review it, have I reviewed similar books, what influenced you to pick me, etc.